• Five years of experience in Oncology Nursing.
• Three years of management experience in a clinical setting.
• Internal Applicant: Applicant must possess a BSN or MSN. Master's degree is required in a position-related field or applicant must complete a master's within 3 years of hire.
• External Applicant: Applicant must possess a BSN or MSN with a Master's degree in a position-related field required
• Possession of a current license as a registered nurse in the State of California. Successful completion of the UCDMC Pharmacology and IV Therapy exams. Current CPR certification
• Demonstrated management skills of a community-based primary care practice, a hospital-based primary care practice, or a hospital-based specialty care practice
• Knowledge of Joint Commission and Title 22 rules and regulations
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills
• Knowledge of business and management principles, budget control and accounting principles in a health care environment
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Experience in an Academic Healthcare setting
• OCN Certification
• THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT