DIRECTOR – NURSING, NURSING ADMINISTRATION, needed at Nonprofit, Progressive Hospital with Strong Financials.
378 BED HOSPITAL WITH OUTSTANDING LEADERSHIP
RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE TOP LARGE EMPLOYERS IN THE STATE OF IOWA FOR PAST 4 YEARS
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Excellent base salary
- Directors provided monthly supplement to cover individual or family medical benefits
- Great pension
- Assistance with moving
- Tuition reimbursement
The Director – Nursing, Nursing Administration, reports directly to the VP of Nursing and oversees 10 employees including House Supervisors and Staffing Office. The Director will focus on implementing diverse nursing projects, improving systems that impact nursing operations, monitoring productivity reports and coordinating regulatory readiness.
- Directly oversees the nursing staff office, coordinating staff resources with nursing leadership
- Lead the research and implementation of diverse nursing projects
- Coordinate budget activities for the department of nursing in collaboration with the Vice President of Nursing and the Nursing Directors
- Monitors nursing productivity reports and collaborates with nursing leadership to facilitate favorable financial performance
- Coordinates regulatory readiness and standards development in collaboration with other leaders
- Collaborates with staff and nursing leaders to facilitate shared governance
- Collaborates with Nursing Informatics on hospital system issues
- Manages 10 employees including House Supervisors and Staffing Office
- Reports to the VP of Nursing
Hospital is located in a vibrant, safe and charming community in southeast Iowa with excellent educational and recreational options. An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis. About one hour from Iowa City, Iowa!
Susan Ploeger, Healthcare Executive Recruiter, with Ploeger Recruiting Services has been retained by the hospital to conduct the search.
Call Susan today at 1-800-590-1591 or email Susan@PloegerRecruiting.com to find out more about this outstanding position, hospital and community.
I have worked with the hospital for a number of years and know the VP of Nursing and administrative team well. They are an exemplary leadership team!