A GALILEO SEARCH EXCLUSIVE
THE WARM HOSPITABLE SOUTH IS BECKONING...
Dedicated Resources | Strong Support System from C-Suite Down | Competitive Compensation | Excellent Benefits | Comprehensive Relocation Package
A RARE, NEWLY CREATED "SYSTEM-WIDE" CAREER OPPORTUNITY
These words best describe the System Director of Infection Prevention we have been charged with recruiting: Innovator, Communicator, Change Agent, Mentor, Leader, Dedicated, Determined, Driven to Excellence, and Passionate!
The location combines natural beauty, history, nightlife, and outdoor adventure! When you combine an excellent cost of living, close access to mountains and beaches, an evolving food scene, live music and sporting events, science exploration, and celebrated historical sites with a dash of southern charm – well this could be your ideal place to live, work, and play! For those seeking a year-long moderate climate this destination also has you covered.
In this newly developed position for a system-wide corporate office environment. The System Director of Infection Prevention will be responsible for establishing mission, vision, planning, direction, assessment, and leadership for effective infection prevention and control programs.
- Reports to a dynamic and supportive System Vice President of Quality & Patient Safety with a C-Suite directive to build a world-class IP program
- Oversight of three acute care facilities, a behavioral health facility, and affiliated clinics
- Directs a staff of 6 Infection Preventionists – well-established team
- Focus on Antimicrobial Stewardship, Sepsis Mortality Reduction, and Hospital Acquired Infections
- Support leadership and staff (strategically and tactically) in system-wide / proactive program initiatives in quality, performance improvement, patient safety and service excellence
- Department has shared administrative support
Multi-Site Acute Care Hospital System | Nonprofit | TJC Accredited
GET IN TOUCH - WE ARE EXCITED TO TELL YOU MORE!
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Apply To This Specific Opening Via Website: http://galileosearch.com/job/job021603/
Your information will not be shared with any third party without your permission.
We look forward to hearing from you!
770-977-0795, ext. 108
770-977-0795, ext. 102
770-977-0795, ext. 105
VISIT US ONLINE