THE WARM HOSPITABLE SOUTH IS BECKONING...
Interim Behavioral Health Treatment Manager
We have an interim assignment available immediately for an experienced Behavioral Health Treatment Manager. This state-of-the-art award winning facility offers an opportunity for an experienced professional, who thrives as a member of an interdisciplinary team, advocates for patients inside as well as out in the community, who possesses a deep understanding of mental health modalities and treatments in a variety of settings.
The location combines a moderate year-round climate, Spring is when this city is at its most beautiful & in bloom, not to mention the comfortable temperatures that let you enjoy the many outdoor events and activities. The location is ideally located with close access to mountains and beaches. The city has a thriving and evolving food scene, live music and sporting events, science exploration, and celebrated historical sites and museums, all of which come together to create an ideal place to work, and play!
- 3+ Month Assignment
- Monitors and evaluates the quality and appropriateness of therapeutic and social services provided to patients
- Supervise and direct a staff of 12 FTEs (therapists and social workers) and up to 18 including PRN staff in both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric programs
- Supervise the implementation of daily therapeutic programs. Serve as Administrator on Call on a rotating schedule
- Serve on the interdisciplinary team providing care to patients in both inpatient and outpatient programs
- Oversee patient and family education, support, and advocacy; providing coordination/liaison with community-based social and mental health agencies regarding the pre-admission status of the patient
- Participates, as a member of the treatment team, in development of treatment planning and subsequent planned interventions
- Develop and oversee inpatient and outpatient treatment programs, coordinate patient and Therapy Staff schedules, and the coordinate the treatment planning process
Stand-Alone Behavioral Health Facility | Affiliated with Multi-Site Acute Care Hospital System | Nonprofit | TJC Accredited
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
Submit your resume directly via our Website:
Join our Candidate Registry:
Learn about becoming a Galileo Interim:
Forward your resume for confidential review via email or call to discuss this or other available career & interim opportunities.
770-977-0795, ext. 108
770-977-0795, ext. 102
770-977-0795, ext. 105
VISIT US ONLINE
ABOUT GALILEO SEARCH AND ADVANTAGES TO CONTRACTING
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at: www.galileosearch.com.
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
- Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with direct-deposit
- Generous per diem for housing of your choice and incidentals expenses
- Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
- State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Short or long-term assignments
- World-class support before, during and after each assignment