• At least three years of recent clinical nursing experience, at least one year shall be in pediatric critical care nursing.
• Two years of recent supervisory or management experience.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) ; Master's degree in Nursing or related field.
• Possession a current California Registered Nurse license.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
• Works overtime, floats to other areas and works weekends and holidays.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and ability in personnel management, administrative coordination, fiscal policy and clinical practice.
• Knowledge and skill to review rate and revenue projections, workload standards and staffing needs; knowledge and skill to take effective cost containment measures.
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and ability using computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Ecotime, DaFis/Kuali, Outlook, EPIC, flowsheets/notes/activity/HSD processes, and other quality based applications or websites.
• THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT