Why not take this rare opportunity to make an impact as Nurse Manager of a thriving and state of the art Surgical Services department?
The Merraine Group Inc. has been retained by a 500 bed, first class healthcare facility. One of longest established on the East Coast. This facility is searching for a dynamic Nurse Manager for their OR and PACU. This Nurse Manager will oversee the Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Pre-Op Area and main ORs. This hospital is renowned for sophisticated research, treatment and enormous career and educational opportunities throughout their 6 hospital system.
Position Focus for Nurse Manager, OR and PACU
- Oversee nursing practice in the Perioperative areas including: the 15 main operating rooms, 14-bed PACU, and Pre-Op, ACU department.
- Provide clinical expertise, leadership over units assigned; manage budget effectively.
- Oversee 6 Service Line Leaders who support the Manager
- Ensure initiatives and delivery and review are consistent with patient expectations.
- Encourage staff career development offering mentoring and support; ensure staff performance is compliant with hospital standards.
- Promote a multi-disciplinary evidence-based practice approach.
Organization and Community
Live in a metro area, in the suburbs, or in a rural, quaint community, all possibilities in this location. Close to beach communities, boating communities, historical sites galore and cultural activities. Participate in deep-sea fishing, sailing, shopping, art galleries, museums, and zoos all within driving distance. Enjoy the smells and tastes of a variety of pubs and restaurants.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
Prescription Drug Benefit
Short Term Disability
Mid & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement up to $5000/year
- Dependent Tuition Program
- 403 (b) with Company match
- Paid Time Off (22 days + increasing with seniority)
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite Day Care
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Pretax flexible spending accounts available for health, dental, vision care, child/dependant care, and parking expenses
- Relocation Assistance
- Credit Union