| Changing Lives.|
ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR, MEDICAL/SURGICAL NURSING SERVICES
Wayne UNC Health Care has built a reputation for changing lives for the better with some of the nation's most advanced technologies and innovative treatments. Along the way, we've enhanced countless careers as well, by offering superior resources for training and development.
Located in Goldsboro NC, we offer an ideal environment for personal and professional satisfaction. Within close proximity to beaches and mountains, our state-of-the-art facility is a short drive to major metropolitan areas. If you're ready for a positive change, join us as:
Wayne UNC Health Care
Goldsboro, North Carolina
The confident professional we select will serve as the organizational leader for Orthopedics/Surgical/Neuro, Telemetry, Med-Surgical, Medical-Surgical/Remote Telemetry, ICU, and Center for Nutrition and Diabetes Health (CNDH). Reporting to the CNO for the provision of nursing care, this individual will serve as an active participant on the Department of Medicine Committee and Special Care Committee. Additional responsibilities include:
- Sharing 24-hour accountability for all departments supervised.
- Assisting department directors with planning, coordinating, and directing of fiscal, personnel, and patient-care activities to ensure that standard of care and practice are met for each patient as cost-effectively as possible.
- Seamlessly integrating all departments of responsibility into the overall Wayne UNC Health Care organization.
- Three or more years of progressively responsible nursing leadership experience
- Licensure as a registered nurse in the state of North Carolina
- Master's degree in nursing, healthcare administration, or business administration
In addition to a competitive salary and generous benefits, we also offer a friendly work environment and flexibility to promote work/life balance. To apply, visit
and click on Job Seekers.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V