• Three to five years of nursing experience in primary care or specialty clinic.
• Recent supervisory or management experience in a primary care or specialty clinic.
• Internal Applicant: Applicant must possess a BSN or MSN. Master's degree is required in a position-related field or applicant must complete a master's within 3 years of hire.
• External Applicant: Applicant must possess a BSN or MSN with a Master's degree in a position-related field required.
• Possession of a current license as a registered nurse in the State of California. Successful completion of the UCDMC Pharmacology and IV Therapy exams.
• Current CPR certification.
• Experience in administrative coordination and fiscal policy.
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Experience in an Academic Healthcare setting
• THIS POSITION MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, DRUG SCREEN, LIVE SCAN FINGERPRINTING, MEDICAL EVALUATION CLEARANCE, AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY ASSESSMENT
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at
Requisition number #048741
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer