Vice President, Nursing – PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES
PARKLAND HEALTH & HOSPITAL SYSTEM – NATION’S LEADING SAFETY NET HOSPITAL
COORS Healthcare Solutions invites you to explore an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, Parkland Health & Hospital System for the Vice President, Nursing – Perioperative Services. The new VP, Nursing – Perioperative Services leader is an innovator who will promote, support and lead Perioperative Services on the local, state and national level. This role maintains overall responsibility for the service, in conjunction with the physician leaders and senior administration. Responsible for the overall strategic direction and daily operational activities of Perioperative Services including strategic planning, budget and forecasting, human resource management, quality improvement, clinical service oversight, policy development and collaboration with physicians and administration to ensure high quality, safe, patient-centered care. Parkland Perioperative Services consists of the following operational areas: Operative Suite, Ambulatory Surgery Center, GI/ Pulmonary Lab, Invasive Cardiology, Anesthesia Services, Sterile Processing, Radiology Nursing – Main Campus & PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters) Services.
- Public Safety Net Hospital – state of the art, New Parkland opened in 2015 – 862 beds
- 7 Direct Reports and 587 FTE’s and Responsibility for $90M Operating Budget
- 21,600 OR Cases Fiscal Year Forecast
- Position Reports to EVP/ Chief Nursing Officer
- Works collegially with UT Southwestern physician leadership in planning and operations
- Manages multimillion dollar operating revenues that encompasses planning, oversight and patient care delivery
- Candidate must have exemplary customer service skills, a collaborative working style, executive image & exceptional leadership qualities
- BSN, Master’s degree required – Doctorate Preferred
- Must have ten to fifteen years of progressively responsible nursing experience to include five to seven years as an executive in a large healthcare system
- Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Relocation Package
The Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the largest cities in the country, one of the fastest growing metro area in the USA. Home to one of the busiest airports, DFW offers you the ability to get anywhere in the world. DFW is home to professional sports: NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL. DFW has been rated one of the best cities in the country to raise a family and offers world class shopping, fine dining, strong education system and affordable living.
Email Applications to:
President, Executive Search Solutions
COORS Healthcare Solutions is a premier Executive & Physician Search, Interim Management Placement and Physician Alignment services firm. We are Healthcare Recruiters, Clinical Integrators and Nursing & Physician Specialists. COORS’ experienced and diverse team, with over 80 years combined healthcare knowledge, is known for delivering results, unmatched customer service and the ability to understand our client’s needs and culture to create tailored solutions that address their unique challenges in an evolving healthcare environment.
As a boutique firm, we offer a concierge level of personal service to both our clients and candidates. Let us ease your transition in leadership or to a new position. We have been linking exceptional leaders and physicians with exceptional opportunities for over 15 years exclusively for healthcare clients.
Visit us at www.COORSHealthcareSolutions.com or connect with us on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/coors-healthcare-solutions.