| OUR GROWTH IS CREATING PROMISING FUTURES. |
DIRECTOR, SURGICAL SERVICES
With the recent opening of Centegra Hospital-Huntley, fresh opportunities are dawning for patients and health care providers in McHenry County. The newest addition to the Centegra family of hospitals has created openings throughout our system, which features two locations that have achieved Magnet® status. We encourage you to explore a future with Centegra.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of CMH and CHH, the professional we select for this important role will plan and direct operations, including Ambulatory Surgery, Ambulatory Treatment Services, Operating Room, Sterile Processing, Same-Day Surgery, Scheduling, and PACU at Centegra Hospitals McHenry, Woodstock, and Huntley. This person will collaborate with the administrative and medical leadership team to provide strategic and operational leadership for all Surgical Service departments within the hospitals, including personnel, budget and equipment management, process-improvement activities, policies, and procedures, strategic planning and marketing. Further responsibilities include the following:
- Preparing annual capital, operational, and FTE budgets.
- Ensuring effective monitoring and use of resources.
- Promoting communication throughout all departments and Centegra Health System sites.
- Planning, directing, and managing departments and staff to assure quality service on a twenty four-hour basis.
- Meeting regulatory standards and complying with all state and federal regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Promoting internal and external customer satisfaction, ensuring high-quality, responsive service-level performance, and implementing cost-saving components to operations.
- Standardizing processes where appropriate.
- Collaborating with the medical directors and Physicians to develop and enhance objectives for growth of the departments.
- Overseeing the quality assurance/improvement process for surgical services and recommending indicators to evaluate and improve services provided.
- Directing and monitoring human resources for Surgical Services departments.
- Acting as a mentor and coach to develop an effective, proactive leadership team that is fully responsible and accountable.