Are you an outstanding Nursing Leader, a Role Model that others admire, and a change agent?
We have a great opportunity for a Nurse Manager to Lead a Spinal Cord Injury/ Multi Trauma Unit at a first rate facility, part of a well-recognized Academic System. You will join a forward thinking department combining the latest research with clinical expertise.
- 30+ bed acute rehabilitation unit for Spinal Cord Injury/ Multi-Trauma.
- 1:6 patient/ staff ratio.
- 25 day average length of stay.
- Patients get 3 hours therapy daily
Position Focus Nurse Manager, Spinal Cord Injury Unit
- Utilizes Change Management Skills aligning new technology with hospital culture and needs of stakeholders.
- Promotes excellence in customer service Supports staff in providing recovery process steps; ability to meet the needs of diverse patient population.
- Ensures compliance with relevant regulatory and accreditation standards (TJC, OSHA, CARF).
- Budgetary Management Leads departmental operations improving efficiency and reducing costs for care delivery.
- Improve department and staff performance through developing, organizing and running educational programs.
Location: Live in a metro area, in the suburbs, or in a rural, quaint community, all possibilities in this east coast location. Close to beach communities, boating communities, historical sites galore and cultural activities. Participate in deep-sea fishing, sailing, shopping, art galleries, museums, and zoos all within driving distance. Enjoy the smells and tastes of a variety of pubs and restaurants.