Requirements Nurse Recruiter
- RN required with experience in recruitment. Any additional experience in employee relations is a plus.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits:
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement up to $5000/year
- 403 (b) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Cash Balance Pension Plan
- Credit Union
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (15 days increasing to 20 in year 2)
- Free Parking
- Flexible spending accounts available for uncovered health, dental, or vision care expenses, child/dependent care, etc.
- 7 Holidays
- Fitness Center Discounts
For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Vickie Adams
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here