Director of Inpatient Nursing | Wyoming
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
This is an opportunity to work at a facility whose leaders have great vision and a staff focused on providing quality patient care. It offers a family atmosphere, where everyone works as a team. This is a great environment to build your skills, apply your experience and advance your career.
What more can you ask for when you combine unparalleled natural surroundings with an extraordinary quality of life? The location couldn’t be more ideal, from an excellent cost of living, excellent schools, friendly locals, and an abundance of outdoor adventures and activities!
FULL-TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
- Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer
- Provides leadership, administrative direction, budget management, and staffing for patient care
- Assures compliance with regulatory standards and departmental/organizational policies & procedures
- Provides care to neonate through geriatric patient populations
- Fosters a culture of patient safety on the units
Local Hospital System
Forward your resume for our immediate and confidential review TODAY!
ABOUT GALILEO SEARCH:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com